Saturday, September 26, 2015

For sale again: SAGA C&C warbands, dice and rulebook etc.

UPDATE: EVERYTHING SOLD


Around a month I sold all my SAGA Crescent and Cross stuff. Unfortunately the postal service mishandled the package (I am running a dispute claim with them) and when the buyer opened the package he found most of the minis damaged. He therefore decided to go back on the deal since this was not what he paid for. He has gotten his money back and I have gotten the minis back - no bad feelings towards him at all.

I have spent a lot of time repairing (a new arm and weapon here and there) and repainted all those who were in need of it. 6 Arab spearmen/archers were too badly damaged so I was unable to repair them.

So once again I am looking to sell this. The quality of the minis are unchanged as the photos (taken today) will show.




I have painted them all myself and believe the painting standard is very good.

All in all I am looking for £200 + shipment (EU is £30). If you live in Denmark I will perhaps be able to deliver it myself.

Here is what I have:

Game Rules
SAGA The Crescent and the Cross rulebook
6 Battle Boards for the 6 factions + Quick Reference Sheet
8 Islamic SAGA Dice
8 Christian SAGA Dice
Counters/markers for Fatigue and for the Mutatawwia and Milities Christi warbands



Templar Knights warband
12 Mounted Templar Knights (Fireforge box set)
12 Mounted Sergeants (Fireforge box set)
24 Templar Infantry: 12 crossbowmen and 12 infantry (Fireforge box set)
1 Mounted Warlord (metal) (Gripping Beast)
- all have shield and other transfers from Little Big Men and all mounted have chest crosses from Black Flag.







Arab warband
4 Mounted Camel Riders (metal) (Gripping Beast)
4 Mounted Riders (metal) (Gripping Beast)
8 Warriors (metal) (Gripping Beast)
34 Arab bowmen and spearmen: 21 spearmen/swordmen and 12 bowmen (Gripping Beast box set)
1 Warlord (metal) (Gripping Beast)
- all have shield transfers from Little Big Men









Terrain

The terrain I have made is also available, so if anyone is interested in that let me know. The terrain is all scratch built and mounted on 3 mm MDF.

Price for the terrain: £30 + shipment (EU is £30).



For anyone reading this, please feel free to share this post with anyone you think might be interested.





6 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the sale, they are certainly a wonderful collection. Shame you didn't get on with the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, yes the minis are excellent. Please share this blog post to any you think would be interested.

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely interested! What would the postage be to a location in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee, if the total weight of the parcel, the book, dice and miniatures is less than 5 kg then it will be £35

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaspar, just sent a pm via the SAGA forum.

      Delete
  4. GOSH! This is surprising! What was the problem with Saga?

    ReplyDelete