Friday, June 10, 2016

Indian Mutiny - British/Company forces

Been busy painting for the past couple of weeks and have finally finished my British/Company forces for The Indian Mutiny.

The rules I will be using are Sharp Practice 2, but because I will be collecting both sides of the conflict, each group/unit is only half size. The combined points of the force below is a lot more than I currently have Rebel troops for, but will give the British/Company player some options.

All the minis are Iron Duke and Mutineer Miniatures. Both are easily painted and even though the Mutineer minis are just a bit bigger nobody will notice on the gaming board.

I have tried to paint them according to the information on the Iron Duke Miniatures website. Most of the troops were at Delhi, which is what I have gone for, but there is no doubt that some of the troops historically never saw action at Delhi or together.

I will be starting on the Rebel forces this weekend, which I am looking forward to painted.

HM 64th (2nd Staffordshire)

HM 64th (2nd Staffordshire)

53rd Foot (The Shropshire)

Sirmoor Gurkha

Native Skirmishers

Sikh Infantry

Sikh Infantry

9 pounder cannon and crew

5 Different leaders and a musician

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous work Kaspar and this is a particular favourite era of mine. I shall be watching with great interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful figures, my favourites are the Native Skirmishers
    ...

    ReplyDelete