Thursday, May 16, 2013

EotD: Finished minis for the introduction scenario

Last night I finished the three remaining minis that I needed to have ready for tomorrow - Sherlock, Watson and the Ripper.



The colors of Jack the Ripper is fairly simply - the Hollywood portrayal of the gentleman serial killer (this has nothing to do with reality mind you, but that's a post for another day).



I gave Sherlock Holmes a grey coat and deerstalker, which is what the late Jeremy Brett was wearing in his unmatched portrayal of the Great Detective in the Granada TV series from the 80s and 90s.



Dr. Watson's colors were again taken from the TV series - loads of different browns.


Since the EotD minis come with 30 mm bases I decided that I should rebase my old Gothic Horror minis on 30 mm as well. So these are the rest of the minis that I'll be using for the scenario. The London Bobbies were painted a long time ago, but it's not that long ago that I repainted the London Civilians.


Please note that the bald guy is not from the London Civilians set - I added him because I needed a tenth civilian. 


4 comments:

  1. Pretty cool so far. Holmes and Watson look great. I went with the revolver for the good doctor myself as I in the stories its always a his old service revolver that he seems to be pocketing. I may get another set and have a rifle version. Can always be used as another gentleman with hunting rifle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yes there is no doubt that the revolver is more correct, I went with what I thought I would be using in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. Where are your victims?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't have them - on my wishlist though

    ReplyDelete