Wednesday, October 9, 2019

SALE: Victorian Gothic Horror collection

SOLD!

Selling my Victorian Gothic Horror collection. I have not played a game with them for three years, and I doubt I will game with them in the future. The minis have been collected over a number of years.

All of the miniatures are metal and from West Wind Production's Empire of the Dead and Vampire Wars range.

This is a huge range with 143 figures. All are based on 30mm plastic bases and fully painted to a very good table-top standard.

This collection has everything and more for Victorian Gothic Horror; vampires, werewolves, zombies, gypsies, lunatics, holy men, hunters, civilians, gentlemen, Scotland Yard's finest and characters like Sherlock Holmes, Watson, Moriaty and more.

I am not looking for split-sales but to sell them as one collection.

Price £500 + postage.

















1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with the sale, it is a wonderful collection.

    ReplyDelete