Thursday, November 16, 2017

1812 Retret from Moscow - French Rear Guard

Been over a month since I last posted. Real life has taken a lot of time, so while I have been able to paint, I only recently found the time to take some pictures.

This is my French Rear Guard, commanded by Marshal Ney for the retreat from Moscow. This is mostly Perry miniatures, with some Murawski Poles added, and a single Front Rank miniatures.

The force is made for Sharp Practice, and the troop types are home-made, since I wanted to make them weaker than a standard list. Among the rules is that each group has to roll to see how many men are still in the group. The result can be either dead or the figure has become a straggler. Thank you for the help that I received on the Too Fat Lardies forum in making this list.

The force consists of the following groups:

8 Leaders
3 x Veteran Chasseurs
2 x Dismounted Cavalry
2 x Voltigeur Skirmishers
1 x Light Cavalry
Stragglers






















2 comments: