Friday, November 20, 2015

Germanic Tribesmen

These are the Warlord Games Germanic Tribemens that I had painted up and used for my playtesting of Mark Latham's upcoming game Broken Legions.

This box set contains numerous minis and with the exception of the mastiffs, the wolfmen and some bow man arms, everything else is from the box set.

I had enough options in the set to make the miniatures as the different types of Heroes and Henchmen available to the Germans.

Anyway on the pictures.

The entire warband

Cheiftan, shaman and mastiffs

 Champions

Wulfkin

Fantics

Pathfinders

Warriors

2 comments:

  1. These look great and those Wulfkin are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I have a few dusty boxes of Warlord Roman Veterans and Legionaries as well as Ancient Britons in the loft which I do mean to bring down and sort out for this game!

    ReplyDelete