This weekend I succeeded in getting my bases done for my four Empire of the Dead coaches and carriages. The models themselves have been sitting on my shelf for almost a month now, moving to a new flat and pressing ahead with painting up my new Malifaux crew having taken a priority.
Now though they are finished. My initial concerns are the same as I had when I did my initial review, and I ended up filing the badly done passengers of the hansom cap out and putting green stuff inside to smooth out everything.
Both the London Omnibus and the Black Mariah still tilt a bit forward despite my attempts of trying to make the bases not to smooth.
In the end I'm pleased about the results and I'm looking forward to seeing them on the table.